Frequently Asked Questions
The application deadline has passed to be a part of our first cohort. Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to receiving applications for our second cohort in the spring of 2024. Check back for more information then, and please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions! Email FIELD project coordinator, Emily Jendzejec at epjendze@Loyno.edu. Learn more about how to apply!
LIM will select 4-6 Catholic parishes from across the country based on the following criteria:
We are looking for parishes that:
- Are ready to try something new in their ministries in support of the spiritual lives of young adults.
- Are interested in engaging in renewed ways of being Church, marked by synodality and co-responsibility.
- Recognize the importance of including young adults in the life of the parish now, rather than those who believe young adults are simply the future of the church.
- Can gather a team of four committed members of the parish community that will be leaders in this work for the parish. Criteria for the team is below.
We are looking for teams who:
- Consist of four members
- The teams must consist of at least one parish ministry leader on staff, at least two young adults (between the ages of 23-29 and preferably involved in ministry), and the pastor. Teams must have one designated project coordinator.
- Are willing to learn how to design, test, and implement creative new ministry initiatives.
- Are not afraid to be bold and take risks, even if it means failing, but trying again.
- Can commit to the full year process.
- Are committed to collaborative leadership and team work.
- A willingness to mentor other parishes engaging in this process
Learn more about applying.
Discern applying to be part of the cohort. Access resources. Contact the FIELD team for more information.